Sunday, March 29, 2009

new camera n memory stick 4 hphone!!!!

my day starts when sis come "kacau" my wonderful dream..haha..
went to gelugor, cousin hs to baibai my grandparents..after baibai n had our lunch there..went to canon sale..bought a camera..really a fast decision..haha^^ coz my olmypus camera spoilt..== then ,went home straight..really a hot n hectic day..
tat's y i call my home "home sweet home" coz it is cozy n cool n dark...haha..very comfortable..not like the blazing sun outside..nearly melt me..haha^^
night, go to sunshine to hav dinner..had japanese curry..erm..not nice..not the tradisional n original taste..tat wan taste like tomyam..== then went to bj complex to buy a 2G memory card 4 my phone...haha..finally i can see a "memory stick : 1483mb"..last time is "memory stick: 1 mb" my poor memory card n phone..haha...
then went bac home n wrote this blog..==
~ end ~
* just use 2 min to complete tis blog!!!!! proud of myself~ hee~*

No comments:

Post a Comment