Thursday, March 19, 2009

KEK LOK SI aka CAKE LOK SI ^^

old post again^^
went to kek lok si wiv mom, sis n her fren-su yee on sun 15 march..sis n fren goin there to do projects again..not a very good day..tired of being a cameraman without any pay..TT
take lot of pics..but is for my sis..==
just let the pics do the talking..tired d..ad midnight

sis n her best fren..looked very small izzit?? just 30+kg!!!!!

mom say look like my sis's sis..

scenery taken from the cable car

a pond full of koi!!! omg!!!

i wan a pond full of koi in my dream house too!!!!


pic of me n mom!!!


guan yin surrounded by steels n bars!!!

acknowledged tat they are collecting $$$ for building a roof for the statue

the "dogs"

me wearing baby milo tshirt (monkey) wiv my horse zodiac!!! ^^

sis n her fren while on the way down

~end~

No comments:

Post a Comment