Wednesday, March 11, 2009

House of LIZARDS!!!

i have never been afraid of lizard until today..

lizards are all over my house recently..small ones..medium ones. and big ones..they r there at every corner of my house!! ahhh~last time i used to like lizards..since they r so cute when eating their preys..the small insects n fly..it was so fun looking at the predator chasing and eating its prey..just like watching national geographic live!!!! wahaha~evil rite?

but nw..it was so digusting n frustrating..everywhere i go..it seems like a pair of small eyes are watching me..observing me..so yucky..my mom even call our home sweet home-THE HOUSE OF LIZARD..my god~

so funny ya~even in the economy crisis like this, lizards can stay in double storey house and eat delicious food tat has fallen to the ground by us..^^ hope tat after my dad spray the poison, the lizards will move their nest away from my HOME SWEET HOME ~

~ end~

No comments:

Post a Comment