Monday, March 9, 2009

Junjou Romantica!!!

hehe^^ 1 more thing i m doin lately..watch anime~~ wahaha..cindy introduce this anime to me when we were at her hs last friday--christ bday..fell in love wiv it..talking bout BL in other word YAOI love stories..sweet~ kaka^^ contain 18sx scence in it..but not so exotic la~ ^^ dun 戴有色眼镜看我~ haha~ really nice..n cute too!!!it is called JUNJOU ROMANTICA!!! have a look if u all r interested~


the 1st pair which i like most : misaki @ akihiko ^^
n the cute bear--suzuki-san^^

there are 3 pairs in this anime~

~ end ~

3 comments:

  1. woww~~
    i love animate too lol~!!!
    *nosebleed
    X'D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just start watching JunJou Romantica and I am now on Season 2 and it is so good I just can't stop watching it. I hope there is a Season 3-10 or even past 10!

    ReplyDelete