Friday, March 20, 2009

gathering at my hs

woke up early in the morning yesterday to get prepared..consider a big day..coz mic, cs, donno n sy are coming to my hs... fetch them from gtown at 10.30am..then bac to bayan baru again..they kept saying my driving was nt bad..haha..n very steady..tat made me every happy n proud..wahaha^^ parents never complimented like tat..haha..

bac at home..introduce WII to donno n sy..played lots of game..nande ppl like donno will be so sporting n keet trying so many games..haha..esp the yoga pose..her action was so cute..nande donno can be so quiet ,concentrating on doin smtg..haha..really wan to take pics of her..but i m sure i will hav to run the whole hs protecting my hp from spoiling coz donno surely will "destroy" my hp if i take her pics..haha..

meanwhile..cs n mic were in my room..watching HK drama series using my laptop..== then, went to market for lunch..me, the lousy driver drove up the curb n everyone was screaming..haha..lol^^

frens went bac at 4.30 while me n sis picked mom up at her workplace..

forgetful mic left her watch at my home^^

~end~

No comments:

Post a Comment