Wednesday, March 4, 2009

star education fair

hmm..old post again..kaka..really lazy to update..^^

LAST sat n sun (^^) went to pisa for star education fair..attended lots of seminars bout jobs n tertiary education..mom wanted to ask bout the recognition of MMC to USCI..

saturday, when browsing thru all the booths..saw a star newspaper booth...haha..actually ntg to see there..but 1 section really attracted my a attention..the "spin n win" contest..kaka^^ saw a man won an IPOD!!!! a new nano IPOD!!! i wan also..but due to me n mom were late for the seminar..we had to rush to the conference room without asking more info bout the contest..

sun..when i went there to try my luck on tat IPOD...all were finished distributed to the lucky ones..the not-so-lucky one like me..hav to just forget bout it..TT..no luck..haiz..bye-bye my IPOD..TT saw wen n her sis, n my old ttn fren-jessy~~

in just 2 days..went to 3 seminars..1 bout medicine n dentistry..1 bout hot jobs n trends in the next 5 years, and last but nt least..pharmacy..really gave me a lot of information...hope tat i can use tat someday to improve myself n promote myself better..^^


~end~

No comments:

Post a Comment