Thursday, February 12, 2009

Inti n Cdk..Inti n Cdk

yesterday n today is like going thru the same routine..haha...went bac to inti n cdk...both also ex-sch d..haha...time really flies...

yesterday went bac to inti to acc wen to ask bout the english enrichment class..erm..wat i should say..same time same place..but the previous hsc ppl r not there d..mandy went to australia yesterday..adeleen is taking off today...haiz...all r leaving penang d..hope tat the friendship is still there n will last forever...later went bac to wen hs to take the "chang mao yiu"..haha..she forgot to take it for me..^^ too many moisquitoes d..hav to apply d..sudah tak boleh tahan...haha..la-later..went bac to cdk..gather wiv cs n ps to take the spm cert..hah..i wan to comment.. malaysian's speed is really.....FAST~~~~after 2 years i graduated..then they give it to me..== then..acc both of them to "ta bao" pineapple rice..haha..long time dun eat d..cheap n delicious..as the saying goes.."gok pan gi..gok tua te.."..wahaha...learnt this from SA Chan..tanjung BM teacher..kaka~~later went bac to ah kim house..

today the same goes..but wiv different intention..go bac to inti to ask mr goh write me a testimonial for interiew..he asks me to write it myself by giving me some examples..== really awkward to write the goodness of myself.."liwei is a good n responsible girl..she is hardworking n polite..she is aslo kind to her friends where she is sure to give advices to the needy...bla bla bla..." wahaha...after i write it out..i think i ll become "hou lian pi + zilian + kisiao" kisiao is coz laugh to much..wahaha~~~~ == hmm...go bac to cdk aslo..ask miss leng to write me a testi ..TT..she has forgotten my name..the 1st sentence she told me.. "emm..wats ur name har???" TT..hurts me~~ but miss tan still remember me..aha..gandong~~ chat a lot wiv miss leng..memories..TT met pn chin on the way bac home..haha..talking to her in chinese is really weird.. MIN..i kn wat u mean d..^^

heeemm..i think ntg d..haha..proud to say..i wrote 2 posts in 1 day~~ kaka..really tired..eiei..1 more thing to say..especially for wen...thx 4 being my driver this 2 days..haha..no la..kdkd..if nt bcoz of u..BECAUSE OF U..I HAV TO...(sing~) i hav to sit at home..grow mushroomssss...spider websss.....mosses...n LING ZHI mayb..haha~~
~end~

No comments:

Post a Comment