Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Bday to Jung Yunho!!!

Hmm.. it is still the same old me..doin the same house chores...TT

but i know tat it'll not be the same old day for Uknow Yunho!!!! coz he is celebrating his 23rd bday today!!!! hoho~~wonder it they are celebrating uknow bday on the airplane since tml is the SMTOWN CONCERT in BANGKOK n they hav to fly there from korea !!!! TT...y is it not in MALAYSIA??!!! Malaysian fans are cassiopeias also...TT sob..anyway..wish Uknow Yunho has a perfect bday celebration n tonnes of luck..continue to lead TVXQ to a higher stage in music industry in the entire world!!!!! TVXQ FOREVER!!!^^

handsome pics of uknow^^




btw...i remembered our "customs n traditionals" especially for Rising members...Hey..Christ n IDonno..Hero bday had past n Uknow bday is today n where is my cake??? haha^^ to those curious bout wat is our customs n traditionals..it is actually a celebration of TVXQ members' birthday n the one in Rising members who really n extremely in love with the bday boy..or i mean bday man..will buy the rest of us a cake n we will sing bday song together for the bday man..haha...quite lame is it??? ^^ but i like it where we spend our time chatting n hanging out together...really great memories..hehe^^

btw..i'll be goin to cambridge to test my english later at 8pm..haha...just to test where is my english standard..not attending its class..haha..mom say it is not so establish as british counsil..so mayb will be goin to the latter to polish n buck up my english standard.. shhh..dun tell anybody bout tat...wahaha^^

huh..UCSI finally called me this afternoon to make sure with me my interview date n time for medical course WHEN I M HAVING MY FACIAL SESSION..==it is a bit hard for me to talk wiv a pulling sensation of the mask where it was drying..btw..the date of my interview is not yet confirmed..so..erm..will tell u guys when it is confirmed...yeah~~~ goin to KL for a trip also after the interview..haha!!!

tats the end...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UKNOW YUNHO!!!!! HAVE A GREAT TIME IN TOMORROW'S CONCERT!!!!

~end~


No comments:

Post a Comment