Saturday, February 7, 2009

Consider It A Day

duh~~sleepless night for bout 1 week d..but i m still quite energetic..haha..weird izzit?i think i'll become an OWL d..next time if u hear an OWL crow or see an OWL in the zoo..say "HI!" to it..mayb it is ME!!! ^^ haha..1 thing for sure..erm..quite lucky i can say..i still dun hav panda eyes..haha~~~ jealous?? ^^

i broke my own record today..online at 7am in the morning..while ppl are dreaming n having a sweet date wiv Mr.Zhou..i m ad in fron of the monitor screen..doin wat?? TVXQ la..of course..haha~~ in the afternoon after having my lunch..went bac to cdk sch wv chee sean..huh!! surprise to see the old block ad collapsed to the ground..felt sad n happy in the same time..sad? coz i had a happy form 2 in tat block..full of memories..happy? coz the shaking building finally can hav its new look..

next, we both went to phooi san house..plan to study together there..== omg..such a thick book just for chemistry~~ quite confusing n a lot of differences wiv wat i learnt in inti hsc..since it is thaipusam today..plan to watch "siak ia"..huh..coz of the chemistry la..i miss my "siak ia" session..which will be the 1st in my entire life...SERIOUS!!!! 1st in my life time..but i think i ll hav to wait till next year..TT chat a lot in phooi san hs..learn hw to do maths also..haiz...my differentiation n intergration..regret that i throw it bac to Mr Goh rite after the exam..TT realise tat i love maths very much..haha~~

haiz..so many sad things in a day..quite an unlucky day..ohya..nan guai..my left eyelid keep flickering..p/s: i m quite a superstitious person..^^ but scientifically..it indicates tat my body needs more rest..TT wat to do..i cant sleep at night..i m an OWL-to-be..TT

BUT..quite surprise tat i received my bday present fr chee sean, phooi san n hoay yee...2 months after my bday..^^ thx 4 the gift ya!! love u guys~~muaks~~ ^^


it is my first nite class 4 english in cambridge..1st class-learning PHONETICS...quite a new word to me..it means sounds of english language ..so many "ee..UU..ii..OO..OI..eu..AE..au.............." 1 thing i can say.."ouch!..my brain hurts..TT"



tat's all 4 today..quite a substantial day 4 me..hope tat i can sleep tonight..sleep well to me n sweet dream to everyone~~~ nitez!!!!

~end~


No comments:

Post a Comment