Saturday, February 21, 2009

My KL trip

bac from kl..hav to write it out in my blog..lazy..haha^^
thurs afternoon..after picking sis up from her sch..went staright to kl..hope to reach there b4 it was dark..(someone is ponteng-ing her class) haha..b4 goin, pick ah pek from taiping..he will lead us to kl..TT..really a torturing trip 4 me..hav to sit in the car under the blazing sun for about 4-5 hours...i can really feel tat i m goin to melt and burn anytime...TT...PP also suffer a lot..very pain..feel tat it is becoming rounder n flatter than ever..keep changing my sitting pose..but no point..finally, hav a stop at R&R..order my long-missed root beer wiv vanila ice cream..haha...nice!!! but cost mom bout rm6..haha...quite expensive...after tat..go for she she..then continue our journey, my painful experience...


finally in selangor state..lost in somewhere near SS2 n damansara..ah pek phone jasmine(her daughter) to save us..jasmine pick us up and went to her hs..p/s: her bro hs..really nice n beautiful la...designed by designer..too amazed till forget to take pics..haiz..go out for dinner in restaurant..jasmine pay the bill coz she say we r in her territory..==...anyway..went to niu che shui to walk walk..haha..really a nice place..lot of things to see n buy..but quite expensive.. went bac home at 11 smtg..bath n read my chem and prepare for tml interview~~nervous~


snap shots time!!!! 1st of all...10 10 10..



sis n mr goofy~ haha...

minnie mouse!!! hey sis, y not u copy her n show ur panty..wahaha~~


buzz light year : "to the universe and beyond!!!"
me : "my HERO!!!!" ^^

hero : "hmm? u call me??"^^
me : "no ah~~" *i wish i can call u..TT**sob*


hero : "ishh..cheh~" kaka..
自导自演-ING..^^5454...

sis n me^^

kawaii hello kitty..saw in a japanese shop...

me n mom n nightmare b4 christmas~~muahaha~~

saw smtg tat xiah like..FOOTBALL!!!! i like the one beside..monkey mat!!! cute!!

jasmine purple toy dog n me in purple pajamas (formerly cdk PJ shirt^^)

sis n doggy~~cute n sweet~~

sis n the green snake

sis like acting thou^^ wahaha..silly~~

lastly...promoting my creative n innovative artwork..wahaha..paiseh~ did it when talking to mom..materials : mom's letter..kaka^^



~end~*phew*
uploading photo is tidious n tiring

No comments:

Post a Comment