Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cambrige Ttn Review n Interview's Date

haha..wen wan me to post up my comment bout the cambridge ttn...after so many days dun renew my blog..haiz...post up lo..hehe..getting lazy these days..^^

erm..wat to say about cambridge...erm..to me...it is ok la..the staff there very friendly..erm...i like the phonetics class..smtg new..more interesting than the grammar..n writting session..the grammar n writting session..wat to say..it is very boring...n totally easy!!!!! i wan to upgrade my level!!!!! grammar 1st class-- simple tense!!!!! ahhhh,,this is primary work..== writting 1st class--write bout digestive system..== tat teacher..haiz..kek ki..frustrating..after i hav finish my essay..he then pass me a paper n ask me to recopy on it..say tat this is the format..wat can i do~~~ ahhhh!!!!! erm..i think tat's all..haven been to conversation class..hav to go this sat..TT..hope that it is nt so boring~~~

btw..date 4 interview ad out..2o feb!!!!! ahh!!! next fri... have to put in more effort d..hope tat they can accept me..pls~~ will be goin to kl next thurs..hope tat i can stay there 1 day longer 4 shopping~~ haha!!! GOD BLESS ME!!!!

hehem..tat's all i think...goin to hav to dip in mytvxqzone..wahaha..long time dun see tvxq in action d~~haha..bye..dun disturb!!!!! ^^
~end~

No comments:

Post a Comment