Wednesday, April 22, 2009

unpredicable life...TT

during ttn...received a msg from mickey...
she asked me whether i knew bout apple's misfortune... i just simply do not know tat.. it just came to me out of a sudden!!!!! i cant believe wat my handphone's screen showed me!!!!
a girl so young.. so cheerful... so lovable... so helpful..so understanding...so responsible...n she's suffering so much pain..so much unlucky n painful thing...this world is just totally unfair to her.. at my age, she has to handle the whole family by herself...on her shoulder herself, in the aimst of her school work n stuff!!! and this year is really an important year for her...a year tat will give her the visa n pastport to her future... n she was strucken wiv all these misfortune...life is just simply unpredictable...life is too short for silly stuff.. life is just irreversible...
LOVE YOUR LOVE ONES BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE !!!!
SAY "I LOVE U" TO UR DAD TODAY...
HUG N KISS UR MOM TODAY...
HELP N CARE FOR UR SIBLINGS TODAY...
CHERISH UR FRENS N FAMILY TODAY...
BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE...
ps: to apple.. if u need me by ur side.. i ll be always there for you...cheer up girl!!!!
~ end ~

No comments:

Post a Comment