Sunday, April 26, 2009

a horrible experience of trimming my hair

last thursday..haha..old post again.. met wen at one of the hair saloon near komtar to trim my hair ..haha..keep the shop name anonymous so tat they wont sue me for degrading it...
since the 1st time there..i let the student the cut my hair..told the girl or boy== tat i wan to hav my fringe bac since i had pinned up my hair for bout 1 year d..i wan to hav a change..but she/he cant listen it..i guess it wont be my fault..coz my voice..ehem..i know is nt soft..she/he shud hav heard me.. but she/he was nt cutting my hair like i told..ahhh!!!! n she/he was nt concentrating..always looking around n joking n chatting wiv his/her frens..== hello!!! u r cutting my hair..ok?!!! pay attention pls!!!!!
then..it come out to be his/her teacher came n said tat the way he/she cut is wrong..n thus showed his/her the correct way of cutting...suddenly i felt like a white mice in the science lab..waiting to be tested n experimented...TT i think he/she knew tat i was nt happy d..coz of my facial expression...initially happy n eager to wait for my new look...but lastly...totally dun hav smile in my face..the teacher came again to scold him/her again...haiz...really terrible..the minute i put on my spec n look in the mirror..i feel like dying...i totally dun like the new haircut...i quickly ran out of the shop...i felt like putting a plastic bag on my head..TT but i knew i cant..i still hav to meet cola n yl in mcd for lunch n gathering..TT
terrible n horrible experience...conclusion:wont go to tat shop again..
but i saw a funny thing there...i saw a fat-er version of SHIN DONG FROM SUPER JUNIOR...haha...shin dong must be super happy to know this..haha!!
~ end ~

No comments:

Post a Comment