Wednesday, April 8, 2009

most excited grammar ttn ever!!!!

haha..this is surely the most excited grammar ttn ever!!!!
...coz...
i met a casseopeia!!!! TVXQ's fans!!!! wahaha~
coz she was new in the class..so..thava actually called her up to introduce herself..n she went..
below are some conversations and my inner conversation: ^^
"hi, i m annie.."
me: "ya..okay..boring..^^"
thava: "say more bout yourself.."
annie : "fav colour-white.."
me : "boring..^^"
thava : "more..more.."
annie : "fav singers- DONG BANG SHIN KI!!!"
me : "wow..really? good.." (+am cheo)
thava : "a group rite? specifically?"
annie : "XIAH JUNSU!!!!"
me : " HAHA..ME TOO ME TOO!!!!" *i say it out..not inner feeling anymore* ^^
annie : "haha..good good!!"
above are some conversations..==
seems like this gal is not so boring afterall...more future conversation will take place...hehe^^
~ end ~

1 comment: