Sunday, April 12, 2009

happy bday daddy~

woohoo~~ 12th april!!!! dad's birthday!!!! haha..went to kampachi japanese restaurant to eat buffet lunch..make a reservation coz it was always full of ppl..TT..so exp but still crowded wiv ppl..hmmm..economy crisis??!!


kampachi restaurant in equitorial hotel

table full of sushi n sashimi..
YUMYUM!!! ^^
where is my wasabi..i wan to eat d!!!!


after few sec..left wiv 2 pieces..who wants?? ^^
lelong~ haha~

desserts are women favorite!!!!!


sis eating so seriously..==


doraemon's hand wiv "tong luo shao" (^^v)

me n "pregnant fish" ==
smell like "giam hu" but very nice!!!


sis n mom

me n the birthday man ^^

me n sis in the toilet HAHA

mom n the fake sakura~

in the car wiv spec..as usual ^^

1st time taking off spec openly..
ahhh...see at ur own risk!!!! **
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!!!
*muacks*
~ end ~

1 comment:

  1. hahah.i just celebrated my mum bday at 11 of april at the same place..hahah;D

    ReplyDelete