Sunday, July 19, 2009

stress

sitting down here writting blog may seem very relaxing n ease to u readers..
but now..
in this ovenly-hot room..
facing few-inch-thick biochem book,
my brain as plain as a white paper..
trying to concentrate and
digest all the points n key ideas tat i cant remember at all..
really going to make me go nuts n crazy!!!!!!
this kind of moment really make me wan to scream!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
felt a bit stressful wiv all my totally brilliant n all-rounded coursemates..
most of them studied stpm which was far more difficult tat my HSC..
biochem for them is just sap sap water..
hw am i going to cope wiv them??
can i do as well as them???
can i be even better???
haiz..better nt to think so much..
stop talking craps n continue gluing my head in the book
wiv all the negative charges..positive charges..20 types of amino acid..lots of cycle n processes
mayb help me even more..
chaos~going bac to my book n kill more of my brain cells..
~ end ~

No comments:

Post a Comment