Monday, July 6, 2009

free ice cream

haha..today after my class, bumped into cola n her gang..
eating at block B..me too had my lunch there..
the nicest tomyam fried rice i had ever eaten in KL!!!! haha~
then, heard news from cola's fren tat there's free ice cream to share at my hostel..
so..all of us went bac there..
n took our free ice cream..yoohoo~1st time eating choco ice cream by my own..
as i dun like choco ice cream so much..haha..hate the bitterness.hee..weird i know..ha~
yeah..free dessert..kaka..
life in uni really expensive..spend money like water!!!!
just a week here..n i hav spent rm100!!!!!!
quite ridiculous..but believe it!!!!
haha..haven introduce u all to my formal shoes..
here is it..haha~
hurts my feet wearing this kind of "killer heels"..haha~
~ end ~

No comments:

Post a Comment