Sunday, July 5, 2009

life in kl

haha..i m here at KL for 5 days d..
its the time to reveal my dorm..haha..my hostel room..
a bit messy..haha..girls room..
but yl n my room is better compared to others d..
look empty..ntg much..
when u go to others room..
u will know tat simplicity is the best..haha~

mine-red in colour (cassiopeia ma)
yl-blue in colour (skybluelynn ma)

my table..haha~spot XIAH CALENDAR???
haha..this is a-must-bring-thing..altho it shows 2008 date..==

1 word..messy

the night view outside my window

my study table..the place where i spend most of my time here..==

went to midvalley wiv my frens on sat..do some shopping there..ate our lunch at japanese restaurant..spent bout rm68.30 the whole day..==

the grey bag for keeping my student id n key..the cute pear fan to cool my body heat down..as it is terribly hot here..== 2 containers of chocolate..haha~

saw lots of "nadou".. the japanese food tat tvxq crave for..haha~
dun dare to try it..look sticky n mushy..hah~
will officially starts schooling tml..TT..hope tat all will be "soon soon li li" la~
~ end ~

1 comment:

  1. kyah~~junchan..
    n i noticed pooh's notebook wor..
    cutie..=P..
    fighto for ur KL's life ya..
    ^^..hwaiting shang!!

    ReplyDelete