Thursday, June 25, 2009

emotional

really in a bad mood right nw..
every people i meet..
they always say tat i m joyful, happy-go-lucky person..
but i never think tat i will cry just because of this..
suddenly feel tat i m just a piece of junk..a rubbish..
not appreciable..
izzit tat life is like tat?
constantly being used by a friend..but still happily n willingly help her..
scared tat if i dun do tat..
i will lose a friend just like tat..
but nw..
if really like this..
.....
i would rather prefer to be alone..
living in my own world..
nt being hurt by someone so deeply..
mayb life is just like tat..
no man is an island..
even tat nw im crying..i still need a friend to console me..
to help me to put myself together again..
accompany me n stand wiv me during ups or downs..
a friend in need is a friend indeed..
i will cherish this friendship to the last of my breath..
hoping tat she will do so too..
just between you n me
"FRIENDSHIP FOREVER"
*hugs* mickeypspak *hugs*
~ end ~

No comments:

Post a Comment