Friday, June 19, 2009

dreaming all night

ah~ still feeling tired n sleepy after 11 hours of sleep...TT
i was dreaming all night long!!!!
can be separated into 2 parts:

first part:
dreamt tat i was a snake catcher..
1 scene i remember..there was 7 short n fat snakes...haha..funny weirdo~
mayb tat indicates the next jackpot or toto or 3D numbers..haha~
there was snakes everywhere!!!!
EVERYWHERE i mean!!!!
in reality im nt afraid of snakes..in fact..
i always wanted to touch n let them curl around my neck..
will be cooling..like air cond maybe..haha~
but i dun hav the chance..TT pity me..

haha..tat's y TVXQ is my role model..haha..
mixed well wiv snakes^^(view bac Los Angeles videos..n STAR KING if u dunno bout tat)
as rich as them..^^
buy the same SPORT CARSSSSS as they do..
buy the same LAPTOPSSSS as they do..
buy the same IPODSSSSS as they do...
buy the same BIG BIG HOUSESSSS as they do...
be the second richest in korea!!!!!
quite impossible..haha~but nvm..will work towards them!!! AZA AZA HWAITNG!!!

n of course..their determination!! n their hardwork!!!
these 2 points really make me feel tat i m in d right track of loving them!!!
debuted 5 years in korea n 4 years in japan in still goin strong!!!!!

eieiei..out of topic d..haha~ too excited when talking bout TVXQ..haha~
2nd part!!! the most interesting part!!!!!
i dreamt bout YUNJAE!!!!!
wahaha~
kissing in front of me!!!!!!
wahahahah~
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~
i think i m somekind of their fren..mayb..hiak~
coz when they r bac from shopping..shopping for fashionable things i mean...
i said "回来啦~“to them!!!!
n they greeted me in chinese!!!!
curiously n weirdly i asked them "我们在讲华语还是韩语?”
then 在在replied me "当然是华语啊!!"
even blurred..i asked UknOW "你们华语进步那么多了呀?"
then uknow replied me "当然。。都会用华文写歌了呢!!!"
stunted!!!! when did u all learn to compose songs in chinese??
then 在在ask me for a favour..
haha~ i helped him to pin on the pant's accessories!!!!!

pics of yunjae~


all of a sudden..i was awaken by sounds produced by my dad downstairs..haiz..
end of my sweet dream..haiz..haha..
dreams are always bout fantasising~

~ end ~

No comments:

Post a Comment