Tuesday, May 5, 2009

ANGEL WIV BROKEN WINGS~

the news just struck my heart...
it was supposedly tohoshinki the secret code concert last night..
n i was busy looking for their latest news when i saw a title..xiah junsu was hurt!!!!
i just cant believe my eyes..
my heart was like stop beating..n my eyes were filled wiv tears..
xiah junsu hurt his leg..n he had to sit on a wheelchair even in the concert!!!
xiah junsu is born to be on the stage..
he loves to sing..he enjoys dancing..
more importantly..he made up most my life!!! he brings so much happiness n laughter to my life
how can god let something so terrrible happened to him..
life is just unfair..
looking at u sitting on the wheelchair singing ur heart out..
looking at u looking at ur team members dancing helplessly..
hoping tat u r wiv them cheering the cassies..
u just simply made my heart broke...TT
xiah junsu!!! i have faith in u tat u can overcome this..
thousands n millions of cassiopeias are praying n blessing for u..
after all..u had overcome ur 3 years of voice-change..
6 years of hardships during pre-debut..
i know tat u can do it!!!!
recover soon..
hope tat u will be the usual noisy, lame, funny, childish...
but angelic-possessed voice, lovable, charismatic, energetic and determined xiah junsu!!!!
XIAH JUNSU!!!!! HWAITING!!!!!!
TOHOSHINKI PLEASE TAKE CARE OF OUR XIAH JUNSU!!!

1 comment: